Private Jobs in UAE, Can you be our guests’ superheroes? Is guest service your ultimate passion? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first-class Front Office Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile, and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As a Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do! Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
|Hiring Organization||Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest inquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in the front office is beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership of duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience in working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.