Product Manager Jobs in US, Product Managers are tasked with overseeing the development and improvement of company products. Their duties include understanding customer experiences, creating product pricing, and determining feature requirements, among other things.
We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Product Manager. Product Managers improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
Product Managers will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
|Post Name||Product Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2200 To USD 2500 Per Month|
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States 94105|
We believe in and are defined by our truth. Our truth is our belief in integrity – in RESPECT – in equality and inclusion – for all. We are honest and accountable, and we stand up for what is right.
With colleagues, partners, and clients, we believe that we are BETTER TOGETHER and that we are so much more than the sum of our parts. We work for each other, we CARE for each other. We do the right thing, the right way, for the right reasons.
- Determining feature requirements.
- Researching customer experiences and demands.
- Improving customer experiences.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Working alongside engineering teams.
- Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
- Proven product development ability.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Product Management Articulates the Customer Value That Sales Sell.
- Product Management Reduces Risk of Product Failure.
- Aligning Market Needs with Key Organisational Objectives.
- Product Management Future-Proofs Organisations.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.