Production Worker Job in Canada, Production workers produce and assemble products in factories. They operate and maintain machinery, ensure production standards are met, finalize products, and prepare them for shipping.
We are looking for a hard-working production worker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
|Post Name||Production Worker|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 16 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4B 1B3|
POEA connects to the world and in partnership with all stakeholders, facilitates the generation and preservation of decent jobs for Filipino migrant workers, promotes their protection, and advocates their smooth reintegration into Philippine society.
As such, we collect a wide range of data, including personal and family background education, skills, and work experiences for the purpose of proper job evaluations, matching, and hiring.
If you are hired and deployed for overseas employment, your information is basically shared with recruitment/manning agencies/foreign employers to process this information based on the qualification standards and skillsets needed in the manpower pooling.
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Production Worker Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- This high-demand industry means you’ll receive good pay and benefits.
- Career opportunities are readily and steadily available.
- You have job security and stability.
- You can be among the first to experience cutting-edge, new technologies.
Related Jobs For You
|Class 1 Driver Jobs in Calgary Canada|
|Best Jobs in Calgary, Canada Bank|
|Best Jobs in Calgary, CANADA|
|Best 10th pass Jobs in Calgary, CANADA|
|Indeed Jobs Calgary, CANADA|
|Part Time Jobs in Calgary, Canada|