Program Coordinator Jobs in Delhi, A program coordinator is an employee who plans, coordinates, and oversees employees for various programs or projects for their employer.
Hiring Organization – Medhavi Skill University
Post Name – Program Coordinator
Qualification – Graduate from a Recognized University
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 300000/- To 400000/- Per Year
Location – Delhi, India 110025
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a central point of contact between students, staff, other departments, and external constituencies on day-to-day programmatic, operational, and administrative matters.
- Abridging the gap between the university and the corporate with regard to student/apprentice onboarding.
- Develops and implements recruiting and retention efforts within the program.
- Effectively and accurately maintaining the MIS on an everyday basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the education industry.
- Graduate from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication skills is mandatory.
- Demonstrated capacity to meet targets and deadlines.
- Handle administrative work in college.
- Well Versed with Ms. Excel.
Perks and Benefits:
- Annual Gross from 3 – 4 Lacs per annum. Incentives and bonuses are separate.
Medhavi Skills University (MSU) is a government-notified and UGC, DGT & NSDC recognized Skills University of North East India, which has been established with the passage of the Medhavi Skills University Act 2021 by the Sikkim State Government. MSU is promoted by a group of IIT / IIM
Alumni with a vision to bring convergence of the skilling ecosystem with the higher education tracks by promoting in-demand Skill Integrated Higher Education linked to Employability and career progression. MSU is the first of its
kind pioneering university model where corporates/ industries are the stakeholders and influencers in curriculum design, program delivery, and providing practical skills training via on-the-job training opportunities.