Project Manager Job in Disney , We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Washington DC, United States 20024|
Our senior executives bring tremendous experience, visionary thinking, and a shared commitment to excellence, creativity, and innovation to the day-to-day operation of the company.
The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to entertain, inform and inspire people around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, reflecting the iconic brands, creative minds, and innovative technologies that make ours the world’s premier entertainment company.
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise that includes Disney Parks.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Skills & Requirement
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Manage Budgets and Timelines.
- Improve Productivity and Overall Quality of Work.
- Mitigate Project Risks.
- Improve Relationships With Stakeholders.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.