Project Manager Jobs in Delhi, A Project Manager is responsible for the planning, procurement, execution and completion of a project. The project manager is in charge of the entire project and handles everything involved, such as the project scope, managing the project team, as well as the resources assigned to the project.
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 150000/- To 200000/- Per Year
Job Location Type – Work From Home
Live Furnish is a startup that has created an easy-to-use 3D content creation platform that empowers furniture, home furnishing accessories, textile manufacturers, and more to create stunning photorealistic 3D content without any engineering or 3D design background.
Our cutting-edge real-time 3D graphics technology is built by a team of 3D experts with cloud-based rendering technology all wrapped into an easy-to-use web interface.
We help customers create 3D images in minutes instead of hours or days compared to studio photography at a fraction of the cost. Our 3D content is proven to drastically save time and money while dramatically improving sales and profits.
You can think of us as Canva for 3D.
- Save 70% of the costs and 80% of the time creating product content
- Get a massive lift on Ecommerce conversion rates from 55% to over 500%
- Create prototypes faster, improve sustainability and get pre-orders before manufacturing
- Produce the highest-quality photorealistic 3D images, videos, virtual showrooms, and augmented reality experiences
- Develop and track detailed project schedules and work plans with 3d team members
- Attend standard client meetings, prep with the team before meetings, and coach the team after meetings to ensure client delivery expectations are met
- Monitor project progress and reporting
- Conduct ongoing risk assessment and mitigation across all projects
- Ensure team efficiency by facilitating knowledge transfer using project plans, reviews, templates, and documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, JIRA/ Hubspot/ Clickup, and other project management tools
- Ensure the right people have access to the right information
- At least 6 plus years of project management experience with 3D
- Hands-on experience in JIRA/ Hubspot/ Clickup
- Should have good knowledge of all stage gates for Product development
- Good communication and written skills
- Build products from scratch and be part of decision-making with the TOP authorities
- Freedom to explore and implement your own ideas
- Hybrid Work Mode
- Open culture with flexible timings
- Weekend parties, Worcations with teams
- Learning, Growth & Onsite Opportunities
- Work with a Team who is a Family