Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, At Hitachi Energy, our purpose is to advance a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact on our communities and society.
Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation . You as an Associate Project Manager will be part of the Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE.
Reporting to the Project Operations Manager – Service, you will be leading the execution of the service project and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
Post Name – Associate Project Manager
Qualification – A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 6000 To AED 8000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Planning and scheduling: Jointly working with the project controls department, all service order plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans to be prepared.
- Project execution and control: Ensuring the sales order follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies.
- Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Monitoring and controlling project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow.
- Identifying, qualifying, and managing risk, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Capturing, analyzing, and sharing lessons learned throughout the project. Order Booking in SAP.
- Reviewing the tender quotation/ordering code details and getting it confirmed by the technical team before releasing the PO to the factory / third party.
- Ensuring that GRN is posted after receipt of the material.
- Contract claims and procurement management: Ensuring that the sales order consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies and contractual agreements.
- Coordinating with supply chain management, and successfully procures required services, materials, and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Supporting supply chain management in negotiations, claims, and project changes.
- Stakeholder relations: Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
- Health, safety, and environment (HSE): Ensuring the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Contract & Claims: Ensuring that projects consistently apply contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies and contractual agreements.
- Stakeholder relations: Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Serving as an escalation point for individual and systemic project management issues within the execution team.
- Health, Safety, and Integrity: Ensuring compliance with group health, safety, and environmental directives, and ensuring instructions and regulations are implemented well within the team including subcontractors while monitoring and reporting progress and results.
- Assesses risks and safety hazards and implements actions to ensure people and equipment safety.
- Validating and supporting that adequate HSE measures are taken in the respective project operations functions and that an HSE culture is implemented and maintained in the organization.
- People leadership and development: Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, resourced, and supervised.
- Ensuring all Project Managers are certified in line with global certification and local regulations.
- Reviewing competence to ensure each Project Manager is appropriately qualified to handle jobs assigned to them.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 3+ years experience in automation and communication project management.
- Strong customer awareness & communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment of technology, scope, and service offerings.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain.
Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition toward a carbon-neutral future.
We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and an unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.