Project Manager Vacancy Ontario: Porter Airlines INC is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Assistant Project Manager with salary of CAD 22 To CAD 25 Per Hour in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada P7B 2T4.
We are looking for an efficient assistant project manager to contribute to and support the planning and execution of projects. Assistant Project Manager is someone who helps the project manager in planning and executing projects for a company.
The Project Manager Vacancy Ontario responsibilities include monitoring project progress, following up with stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases, scheduling meetings, and maintaining project documents and reports.
|Hiring Organization||Porter Airlines INC|
|Post Name||Assistant Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada P7B 2T4|
We aspire to be leaders in providing an inclusive, equitable workplace for a diverse workforce and to inspire our clients and communities to do the same. Our intentional approach to diversity and inclusion (D&I) focuses on three priority areas.
Our D&I approach includes tangible, measurable actions identified through employee feedback, emerging data, and our ambition to be a market leader and attract top talent. We communicate these objectives company-wide, monitor them for progress, and renew them annually.
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with project management software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills, being able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job in Project Manager Vacancy Ontario then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.