Property Tax Jobs in Canada, We are looking for a prudent Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
A Property Manager is a professional who is charged with ensuring that residential and commercial properties meet the needs of their tenants. This involves determining rates, marketing vacancies, and maintaining vacant rooms until filled.
Property managers aim to minimize costs while keeping tenants satisfied. They are tasked with addressing tenant concerns, collecting rent, dealing with maintenance, and managing the budget. Property managers need to have a Bachelor’s degree.
|Post Name||Property Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3000 To CAD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 1L9|
These are the values that we live by every day, in all that we do. Engaging our Canderel family as well as the communities in which we build and develop, is part of our fabric. A rigorous sustainability program & governance drives our new developments and an inclusive & diverse staffing model capitalizes on getting the best of the best.
Our edge lies in our deep commitment to & passion for all of our projects and partnerships. Our unique expertise and position in creating value, maximizing performance & enhancing investment returns. We have an entrepreneurial drive steeped in over 40 years of legacy.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties.
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs.
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner.
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants.
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses.
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data, and trends.
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess their performance.
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance.
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
- Update job and market knowledge.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as Property Manager.
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects.
- In-depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software.
- Customer focus and bottom-line orientation.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized with excellent time management skills.
- Valid real estate agent/broker license.
- Obtaining Quality Tenants.
- Fewer Legal Issues.
- Consistent Rent Collection and Eviction Processes.
- Solid monthly accounting and reporting.
- Professional Marketing.
- Accurate Rental Pricing.
- Higher Occupancy Rates.
- Higher Tenant Retention.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.