Public Health Jobs Chicago, We are looking for a patient and compassionate nursing assistant to help patients in our healthcare facility. The nursing assistant is responsible for bathing, feeding, and dressing patients. To be successful as a nursing assistant you must be passionate about providing the highest quality of care to all patients.
Ultimately, a good nursing assistant is able to maintain patients’ dignity and privacy at all times. Nursing assistants work in healthcare facilities, providing care to patients by helping them with general hygiene, and moving around. Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, and feeding patients as necessary.
Ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals. Most nursing assistants have a high school diploma or GED, and all nursing assistants must complete a state-approved training program administered by a community college.
|Hiring Organization||Rush University Medical Center|
|Post Name||Nursing Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 22 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60612|
Rush University System for Health is a leading academic health system dedicated to improving the health of the people and diverse communities we serve. Rush University System for Health is consistently recognized for our outstanding patient care, education, research, and community partnerships.
Learn more about our mission, history, policies, and leadership. Our mission, vision, and values convey the philosophy behind every decision Rush System employees make. The mission of Rush is to improve the health of individuals and diverse communities.
We serve through the integration of outstanding patient care, education, research, and community partnerships. Rush will be the leading academic health system in the region and nationally recognized for transforming health care.
- Help patients with hygiene activities such as using the bathroom, bathing, brushing teeth, and dressing.
- Assist patients with meals by feeding them.
- Clean linen regularly.
- Monitor vital signs and report worrying symptoms to the RN.
- Provide and clean bedpans.
- Help patients with mobility problems move around.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail. Certified nursing assistants must have good attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication Skills. Clear and direct communication is key for a CNA career.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Job Stability.
- Emotionally Rewarding.
- Enriching Work Experience.
- Opportunity to Specialize.
- Growing Job Market.
- Every Day is Different.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.