Public Health Jobs UK, We are hiring a customer service to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer service is the support you offer your customers — both before and after they buy and use your products or services — that helps them have an easy and enjoyable experience with you. Offering amazing customer service is important if you want to retain customers and grow your business.
Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during, and after a purchase. The perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees “who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest”.
|Post Name||Customer Service|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19 To GBP 23 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 7NT|
We aim to make London the healthiest global city by working with our partners to improve Londoners’ health and wellbeing so everyone can live healthier lives.
Our partners include the NHS in London (Clinical Commissioning Groups, Health Education England, NHS England, NHS Digital, NHS Improvement, trusts, and providers), the Greater London Authority, the Mayor of London, Public Health England, and London Councils.
Bring together partners with improvement and transformation experts and Londoners, to work towards the common goals set out in Better Health for London, NHS Five Year Forward View, and the Devolution agreement
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organization.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Public Health Jobs UK.