Purchasing Specialist Jobs In San Antonio, We are looking for a motivated purchasing specialist to manage our company’s procurement activities. The purchasing specialist’s responsibilities include sourcing new suppliers, ensuring that the purchased products and materials meet specific technical specifications, negotiating the purchase
Also known as procurement specialists, purchasing specialists are responsible for procuring a company’s supplies. They research and identify prospective suppliers, evaluate their offering against key business criteria and the required product specifications, and negotiate purchase agreements.
To be successful as a purchasing specialist, you should be able to develop efficient procurement solutions and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies. Ultimately, an outstanding purchasing specialist should have excellent communication and negotiation skills,
Hiring Organization – SeaWorld San Antonio
Post Name – Purchasing Specialist
Qualification – Any Graduate
Salary – USD 3300 To USD 3800 Per Month
Location – San Antonio, Texas, United States 78251
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
Skills And Requirements
- CPM or APICS certification preferred.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
- Work Environment and Perks.
- High Wages.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Performance Bonus.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. We are one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal husbandry,
We own or license a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld®, Busch Gardens®, and Sea Rescue®. Over our more than 50-year history, we have built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States.
Many of our parks showcase our one-of-a-kind zoological collection and all of our parks feature a diverse array of thrill and family rides, shows, educational demonstrations, and/or other attractions with a broad demographic appeal that delivers memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for our guests.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.