Real Estate Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a qualified real estate agent who will be responsible for buying and selling property for our real estate business. You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices.
You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers. A state license is required to be considered for this position. To be successful in this role, you will need to be in good standing with the local Realtor board and have good experience with sales.
- Organization Name: Prestige Luxury Real Estate
- Post Name: Real Estate Agent
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: 1+ Year
- Salary: AED 5000 To AED 5600 Per Month
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
The name Prestige is synonymous with luxury real estate and personalized service. Located in the heart of Dubai, UAE and since our inception, we have come to be recognized as a top producing Real Estate company year on year and have built a reputation for selling some of the most distinctive properties in the city.
With Dubai gaining increased attention due to its global outreach and attractive business environment, the idea of having an elite local business serving the city’s most distinguished and influential residents and investors is very alluring.
Prestige is a real estate firm that provides expert guidance in finding a home or investment property in Dubai. We guide you through the process to help you achieve your dreams! We help you secure the best financing, find you the best deal, schedule and guide you through viewings, negotiate expertly for you and assist you through the transfer process.
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information on location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- Must be in good standing with the local realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Communication Skills. Unsurprisingly, a key skill for someone whose job revolves around working with people is going to be communication.
- Understanding Social Cues.
- Ability to Negotiate.
- Active Listening Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Teaching Skills.
- Save Money. Assuming you make the right decision and go with an independent insurance agent, you have a much better chance of saving money.
- Save Time.
- Insurance made simple.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.