Refinery Jobs Houston, US, We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer. Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems.
Power generators, motors, navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment. Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft.
They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment. An Electrical Engineer is a professional responsible for designing and developing electricity products, such as power systems or household appliances. An Electrical Engineer works in various fields, including electronics engineering transmission & distribution engineering, to develop these critical pieces necessary in our modern lives.
|Hiring Organization||PBK Architects Inc|
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77046|
Investing in our people is an important part of our vision at PBK. We offer multiple pathways for professional development including weekly lunch-and-learns, affinity groups that foster success and career development, covering fees associated with professional development licenses, and online training throughout the year. We are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion within our offices. PBK is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes anyone to our team.
The communities we live, work and serve in are important to us at PBK. Our mission is to support and strengthen those around us through volunteer opportunities, donations, and partnerships. PBK employees hold meetings with students partnered with JI, giving them architectural advice and support. PBK is the sole Angel Sponsor of JI, meaning we provide financial means and professional, architectural support to execute these projects Recently.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
Skills & Requirements
- Critical thinking.
- Technological knowledge.
- Active learning.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Mathematics and physics skills.
- Innovative thinking.
- Job Satisfaction. It’s ideal to find a career that you enjoy.
- Variety of Career Opportunities.
- Potential to Benefit Society.
- Challenging Work.
- Intellectual Development.
- Creative Thinking.
- Technological and Scientific Discovery.
- Financial Security.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.