Registered Nurse Jobs In Chicago, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role. A registered nurse, or RN, typically monitors patients and administers medications.
Find the right RN for your needs with our template below. This template is easily adaptable for hiring a surgical nurse, perioperative nurse, psychiatric nurse, critical care nurse, nurse anesthetist, dialysis nurse, endoscopy nurse, and more. keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients, and more. They typically do not need to meet the master’s degree requirement of a nurse practitioner.
|Hiring Organization||Saint Anthony Hospital|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4800 To USD 5400 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60623|
Saint Anthony Hospital is an independent, nonprofit, faith-based, acute care, community hospital dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the families on the West Side and Southwest Side of Chicago. We have grown to provide medical care, social services, and community outreach to the residents of several city neighborhoods, including Little Village, North Lawndale, Brighton Park, Garfield Park, Back of the Yards, McKinley Park, Archer Heights, Pilsen, Austin, and Chinatown, as well as suburban Cicero.
Saint Anthony Hospital offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits program for employees and their families. We offer a variety of full-time, part-time, limited part-time, and weekend positions at the hospital and with our community-based programs. Saint Anthony Hospital employs and teaches some of the city’s brightest, most innovative resident physicians and medical students. Teaching Affiliations include:
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Skills And Requirements
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Helping others achieve wellness.
- Continual education opportunities.
- Travel possibilities.
- Job outlook.
- Overtime pay.
- Specialty possibilities.
- Career advancement opportunities.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.