Registered Nurse Jobs In Thunder Bay, Looking for passionate and caring Registered Nurses to join our amazing team. You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality home health care, they need and deserve delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their homes.If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
- Organization: Bayshore Home Care Solutions (Government Branch)
- Role: Acute Care Registered Nurse RN
- Location: Thunder Bay (Rural and surrounding areas)
Who We Hire
Bayshore Home Care Solutions, a division of Bayshore Healthcare employs a team of talented Registered Nurses to meet the diverse needs of the clients they serve in the communities that they live in.
Our Registered Nurses provide a wide range of community nursing services such as caring for acutely ill patients, pediatric care, palliative care, and up-to-date wound care.
What We Offer
Competitive Pay, get paid for the work you do with your clients
Pick a schedule that works with your life while exercising autonomy in your role
Direct access to a supportive clinical management team and dedicated schedulers
The company provides tools, PPE, and medical supplies to care for your clients efficiently
Internal and/or external continuing professional development and training opportunities
Employee referral and rewards recognition program in addition to paid vacation
Attractive employee discounts including gym memberships, CAA, home, and auto insurance
Health benefits to all eligible full-time, part-time, and casual staff
What You’ll Do
- Provide health care support to clients in the comfort of their own home
Work one-on-one with each client with more time to focus on their physical, emotional, and safety needs
- Perform full scope nursing assignments and procedures in consultation with an interdisciplinary team
- Identify and document changes to clients’ care plans according to a company standard of care and provincial legislation
- Must be prepared to respond to emergency situations using critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of client and corporate information
Provide direction, and support to paraprofessional employees (PSWs, HCAs, CHWs, etc.) as appropriate
We value our Bayshore Registered Nurses with
• Full and Part-time Careers
• Highest industry wages for the critical work you do
• Company-sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
• Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution
• Paid sick days, paid orientation and paid training
• Competitive travel compensation
• Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
• Opportunities to grow in your career
• Company provided Mobile devices for easy documentation and strong communication
• Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
- Registered Nurse who graduated from an accredited School of Nursing
- Registered as a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Updated Immunization Records, Clear criminal background check, and vulnerable sector check upon hire; Negative TB test and proof of Covid-19 vaccine
- Proficient assessment, documentation, verbal, and communication skills
- Proficiency with technology including Electronic Health Records
Why Choose Home Care
Because no two days are the same; you gain a wide variety of skills and you can really make a difference in the lives of people in the community.
Bayshore takes health and safety seriously.
We will provide all hires with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
Bayshore is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients.
At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire.
Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon the Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Bayshore recruiting practices are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Related Jobs For You
|Lawyer Jobs in Toronto|
|Security Agent Job in Toronto, Canada|
|Best Data Entry Jobs in Toronto|
|New Job Vacancies in Toronto|
|Jobs in Toronto For Students|