Remote Information Technology Data Analytics Jobs In Ontario
- Regional Director, Customer Technology Services (US Remote)
Regional Director, Customer Technology Services is a business partner in charge of delivering ongoing services and support, providing direction & guidance (technical and fiscal), to the portfolio of hotels in the USA, and other business units in the region as necessary.
Single point of contact for hotels and responsible to roll out new technologies & solutions. Works with DTS, responsible for providing IT guidance and implementing technology in new hotel builds. Works in close collaboration with IT managers, suppliers, and service providers.
What is in it for you
- Employee Discount Travel Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extended healthcare plan coverage
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow with the Company across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
- Single point of contact for hotel portfolio within the United States; maintaining a high level of communication and collaboration with hotels, both with the IT personnel as well as hotel leadership and regional leadership as necessary.
- Provide guidance to owners as requested by hotels.
- Provide guidance on hotel IT budget and planning for 5-year capital requirements and operational costs as necessary
- Assist in the implementation of IT projects including budget proposals, project planning & scheduling, details of
- implementation, documentation, and follow-up for hotels (new builds, acquisition & operating) within regional scope.
- Full Participation, implementation, and support in PMO project responsibilities and hotel integrations within the regional scope as required.
- Ensure IT brand standards and practices are understood and adhered to in the region
- Visit hotels, conduct IT performance audits, audit IT installations, report gaps in the environment or guidelines and determine remediation plans as needed
- Assist in annual business review with hotel leadership including review of IT service dashboard and report card.
- Promote technology and innovation – providing technology leadership, direction & guidance.
- Act as an escalation point for Hotel IT issues including addressing issues via helpdesk that are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Contribute to Technology Services knowledgebase.
- Lead, monitor, and support ongoing talent development of hotel IT resources.
- Follow IT governance practices as defined in the HUB.
- Responsible for quality of service managing local suppliers and SLAs.
- Perform other duties as required.
Your experience and skills include
- Bachelor or Master’s in computer sciences or Hospitality Management
- 5 years of previous experience in IT
- Experience in technology management and hotel operations.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills, ability to lead and influence strategy
- Excellent organization skills, ability to execute, strong problem-solving skills
- General infrastructure, applications knowledge, and guest applications
Your team and working environment:
A Home based role in the United States, this position is a part of the NCA Technology team
Related Jobs For You
|Lawyer Jobs in Toronto|
|Security Agent Job in Toronto, Canada|
|Best Data Entry Jobs in Toronto|
|New Job Vacancies in Toronto|
|Jobs in Toronto For Students|