Remote Jobs in UK For Foreigners, This is a Manchester-based tech scale-up that has been recognized as a ‘North West Most Exciting Company’ and recently received £ 5 million in investment. They are disrupting the payments industry with their market-leading solution. Having recently scaled internationally, they are now one of the most attractive tech departments within the North West.
We are on the lookout for a Mid-Level & Senior Software Developer to further enhance the existing tech team and support their ambitious growth plans.
As the latest Senior Software Developer on the team, you will suggest fresh ideas that best contextualize the product solutions which are developed and delivered to a range of e-commerce clients.
Day-to-day you will get involved in:
- Sprint planning
- Architect effective solutions to complex problems
- Gather requirements & write functional specification
- Ensure best coding practices are followed
- Develop new features
- Guide & mentor Junior Developers
Software Developer requirements
- 2+ years of commercial experience. The team is currently moving from PHP over to Golang so this role will suit if you have experience with either of these languages.
- Experience with SQL would be beneficial
- Experience in mentoring / supporting colleagues
- APIs experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid & flexible working
- New, state-of-the-art office
- Company events & social hours
- Choose your tech (MacBook Pro/Windows)
- Tech training
Related Jobs For You