Remote or Onsite Jobs in New Brunswick, Right here in Moncton, our guests are calling us, excited about travelling the world once again! As a Hotel Reservation Sales Agent, you’ll be working in our contact centre, offering guests your recommendations and making reservations for our 5000+ hotels located worldwide.
Most of our guests are reserving for magnificent destinations and staying in our luxurious brands such as Fairmont, Swissotel and Sofitel. You’ll be sharing your expertise and knowledge of our spectacular, world-class locations and properties.
What is in it for you
- Company-paid benefits with comprehensive medical and dental coverage to take care of you and your family
- Fully paid training, 13 paid statutory holidays annually, 2 weeks paid vacation and free on-site parking
- Perks include very attractive discounted rates to visit our iconic properties worldwide, a company matching Pension Plan and an annual wellness subsidy
- Exceptional onboarding with best-in-class training, a sense of belonging, and fun activities where your colleagues become your friends
- A diverse and multicultural workplace where you can live the values that are important to you, like protecting our planet, helping our community and being part of an environment where diversity, equality and inclusion is actively lived. If you’re interested in making a meaningful contribution to our industry-leading, award-winning initiatives, you’ll fit right in with us!
Location and Availability Requirements
- Must be currently legally entitled to work full time in Canada
- Must be located in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island or Quebec, Canada.
- Full-time and permanent only, we do not have temporary summer-only student positions and we do not offer part-time
- Our Centre is currently open until 3 am, and we offer either fixed or rotating schedules, with full-time shifts beginning between 12:00 noon and 6:30 pm. Rotating schedules include some weekends off.
- Do you prefer to work onsite at our Centre in Moncton, or remotely (work from home)? The choice is yours!
- Able to commit to 4 weeks of onsite initial training in Moncton as we do not offer a virtual option for the initial training (accommodations provided for qualified candidates)
- Remote positions must have a suitable high-speed internet connection (direct connect, not wireless). All computer equipment is provided for colleagues working from home.
- For candidates from Quebec, fluency in both French and English is required, and accommodations and travel costs to Moncton for training are provided.
What you will be doing
- Responding to inbound calls in an unscripted environment, where we are known as Heartists® (Heart + Artist). Everything we do comes from the heart, and you have the freedom to be creative in your guest conversations
- Have authentic conversations while you book global travel experiences to luxury destinations, historic castles, spectacular resorts and iconic city centre hotels
- Sharing your knowledge and your passion for hospitality, and making thoughtful recommendations help your guests choose the right room and package for their needs
Your experience and skills include
- Fluency in English is required. Quebec Candidates’ fluency in both French and English is required
- Education and/or experience in: sales, customer service, hospitality, tourism
- Ability to navigate multiple computer programs simultaneously while conversing with guests