Remote Work From Home Jobs- Faimdata is a Private organization which is hiring B.Tech graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours)Work From Home job for the Post of Software Developer with salary of CAD 75000 To CAD 80000 Per Year.
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is required.
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 75000 To CAD 80000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Handling, managing and inventory of containers and intermodals inside terminals, yards and distributions facilities are highly manual, time consuming, expensive, error prone operations within the supply chain.
Faimdata automatically identifies and tracks containers and intermodals while gathering critical operating data across all internal touch points using its proprietary artificial intelligence platform mounted directly on front end loaders, reach stackers, hostlers and big rubber wheeled gantries.
Critical operating data is gathered directly on the heavy machinery, processed in real-time and sent directly to terminal operating systems locally or in the cloud; automating the dispatch of heavy machinery and recording of container inventory without any human intervention.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- The rate of pay is very good.
- The skills are transferable.
- Work anywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment.
- Constant learning curve.
- You can be as creative as you want.
- Safety Tips
- we do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Remote Work From Home Jobs .