Restaurant Jobs in San Francisco, Room attendants are responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests. They ensure that all rooms are inviting and clean and they address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
We are looking for a reliable and friendly room attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard
You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner. To be successful as a room attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply.
|Hiring Organization||Hotel Nikko San Francisco|
|Post Name||Room Attendant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 To USD 14 Per Hour|
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States 94016|
Rise and shine with an American breakfast at Restaurant ANZU or in your luxury room or suite. Start your day with eggs and gourmet coffee before you head out to explore SF. If you are under the age of 18 and not traveling with an adult.
Hotel Nikko San Francisco requires a parent or guardian of the minor, or another responsible adult, to assume, in writing, full liability for any and all proper charges and other obligations incurred by the minor for accommodations.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Disability Insurance.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.
Related Jobs For You
Entry Level Project Manager Jobs Charlotte, NC
Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles, US
Part Time Job in United Kingdom