Restaurant Manager Jobs in Maldives, We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both the front and back of the house.
A Restaurant Manager makes sure the restaurant runs smoothly. They hire and train staff following company policies. In addition, Restaurant Managers speak with customers about any concerns or problems, while also creating work schedules.
Restaurant Manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
|Hiring Organization||Cheval Blanc Randheli|
|Post Name||Restaurant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||MVR 12000 To MVR 15000 Per Month|
Celebrating delicate alchemy between tradition and innovation, local architecture, and timeless elegance, our Maisons blend bold design and contemporary inspirations with local craftsmanship.
Cheval Blanc has developed unique properties with an unparalleled sense of detail. In a warm, caring atmosphere, every Cheval Blanc Maison takes the utmost care in creating fulfilling, memorable moments for guests and their families.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks.
- Strong leadership, motivation, and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life insurance.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.