Retail Jobs Calgary, Our mission at Bed Bath & Beyond is to make it easy for our customers, and our associates, to feel at home. We’ve made enhancements to our store environment and implemented health and safety best practices to ensure a clean and safe shopping environment for customers and a safe workplace for our associates.
As a Stock Associate, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers’ evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings, and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
The Stock Associate performs a wide range of tasks in the Receiving Department including checking in shipment, processing damages, and completing daily stock replenishment. In this role, you will interact with customers throughout the day and you will be expected to move through multiple tasks while meeting productivity standards and sales goals.
|Hiring Organization||Bed Bath & Beyond|
|Post Name||Retail Stock Associate|
|Qualification||High School diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 10 To CAD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2L 1K8|
Key Responsibilities :
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support.
- Receive and unloads store merchandise from third-party vendors.
- Verify product type, quality, and quantity against invoices to ensure accurate receipt of product.
- Process merchandise by scanning items to verify receipt.
- Inspect shipments for damages or defects and record discrepancies or damages.
- Perform daily replenishment duties by pulling products from top stock windows and/or stockroom.
- Process freight by verifying units received and unpacking and processing merchandise.
- Transport merchandise from the stockroom onto the sales floor according to to store merchandise plans and organize/rearrange merchandise as needed to execute stocking plans and presentation standards.
- Process customer transactions through the register when required.
- Execute price changes and significant changes as needed.
- Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, and cart retrieval.
Effective Interview Hacks –
- Use body language to your advantage
- Focus on your intonations
- Remember the interviewer’s name
- Prepare a one-page proposal
- Find common interests
Related Jobs For You
No Experience Jobs Calgary Part-Time Seasonal Jobs in Calgary HR Jobs in Calgary Pharmacy Technician Jobs Calgary job in Calgary