Sales Associate Job in Denver, Sales associates are most commonly found working for retailers who sell clothing, jewelry, office supplies, and sporting goods. Alternative titles for this role are retail sales associate, sales floor associate, and retail salesperson.
Sales associates greet customers on arrival and then assist the customer with any questions they have about the purchase they want to make. They often help the customer with returns, and refunds, and resolve common complaints.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Denver, Colorado, United States 80206|
Chuck Williams, turned a passion for cooking and eating with friends into a small business with a big idea. He opened a store in Sonoma, California, to sell the French cookware that intrigued him while visiting Europe but that could not be found in America.
In the decades that followed, the quality of our products, our ability to identify new opportunities in the market, and our people-first approach to business have facilitated our expansion beyond the kitchen into nearly every area of the home.
Additionally, by embracing new technologies and customer-engagement strategies as they emerge, we are able to continually refine our best-in-class approach to multi-channel retailing.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in-store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Customer-Focused Mindset.
- Deep Knowledge in Product or Inventory.
- Genuine Enthusiasm for the Company and Products.
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making When Dealing With Customer Issues.
- Empathic Attitude.
- Good income potential.
- Indoor work environment.
- Development of your people skills.
- Minimal educational requirements.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.