Sales Associate Jobs in Calgary Alberta, In this role, you will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service. You will be an expert in product and use this expertise to educate, inform, inspire and outfit the customer. You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions, and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to bring our brand to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and delivering with productivity.
Gap has always been about the optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people who make up our brand – our employees and customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help leads the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
What You’ll Do
- Acknowledge and assist customers; locate merchandise efficiently using various methods; answer questions quickly and accurately.
- Offer style and outfit suggestions to the customer, utilizing mannequins and displays for inspiration.
- Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
- Leverage Omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, check out, and back-of-house processes, as required.
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external requests.
- Exchange and verifies job-related information to provide support.
Who You Are
- Good communicator with the ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with customers and your team to meet goals
- Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback, and takes action as required
- Able to handle customer interactions and potential issues/concerns courteously and professionally
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
- Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on-the-job training
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic, and Outlet.
- Competitive Paid Time Off plans.
- Company match for donations and volunteer time
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Virtual health care 24/7
- Maternity/Parental Top Up.
- See more of the benefits we offer.