Sales Jobs in Bangalore, We are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales. As the public face of the company, the sales associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers.
A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies. Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays. Sales associates are most commonly found working for retailers who sell clothing, jewelry, office supplies, and sporting goods. Alternative titles for this role are retail sales associate, sales floor associate, and retail salesperson.
Sales associates greet customers on arrival and then assist the customer with any questions they have about the purchase they want to make. They often help the customer with returns, and refunds, and resolve common complaints.
|Hiring Organization||Josh Software Pvt. Ltd|
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 32000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560048|
The success of Josh Software is a direct reflection of the magnificent team behind it! Their passion and enthusiasm have been the greatest driving factors and are responsible for every milestone of the brand. Here’s to every individual who has been part of this wonderful journey!
On a mission to turn businesses into a future-ready digital ecosystem. Josh is ranked as the #1 most reliable dev partner @since by its clients. We help transform their business ideas into digital products that will bring high ROI.
Our immense passion for technology and industry expertise allow us to envision and pursue a future where the ubiquity of innovative digital solutions make our clients’ businesses exceedingly productive and profitable. At Josh, we begin each day with the motto “Empathize, Empower, & Envision” which acts as the guiding light for all our operations.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Excellent customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
- Good income potential. Many salespeople operate on a commission-based system, where they earn money depending on how many sales they make in a pay period.
- Indoor work environment.
- Development of your people skills.
- Minimal educational requirements.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Sales Jobs in Bangalore.