Sales Jobs in Sharjah, ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Identify sales prospects and contact those and other accounts, as assigned. Contact face to face every customer in their territory at least once per quarter.
Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts. Prepare and submit Bid proposals to customers as necessary. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. Promptly respond to telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries from customers, inside sales personnel, and vendor partnerships.
Phone calls and emails should be returned within a few hours but at the most by the end of the following business day. Service the customer during and after the sale to ensure satisfaction and to promote future business.
Maintain current knowledge of competitive products including knowledge of local competitive pricing. Provide a clear definition of customers’ needs to the inside sales reps including Vendor, Model, Part numbers, color, size, ship to address, purchase order numbers, etc.
|Hiring Organization||Infinite Talents, Executive Search & Staffing Solutions|
|Post Name||Sales Representative|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
One of the foremost specialists among the firefighting companies in the Sharjah Industrial Area
Desired Skills and Experience
- A self-motivated and organized self-starter with proven sales skills and a technical markets background;
- Previous background in sales within the technical area of fire protection systems, plumbing, hydraulic pumps, or any hydraulic solution projects services is preferred;
- Understanding of the technical jargon within the contracting business;
- Strong relational skills and social attitude, internally in Team Working and externally with the stakeholders/customers networks, a people-oriented person;
- Strong communication skills, proven sales skills, experiences, and network;
- High level of energy, a strong sense of commitment, results-driven;
- Hands-on approach, able to prioritize and get things done, self-motivated and organized self-starter;
- Self-organization skills, in terms of time management and efficient own agenda handling; Full working proficiency in English.
Effective Interview Hacks
- Use body language to your advantage
Focus on your intonations
Remember the interviewer’s name
Prepare a one-page proposal
Find common interests
Related Jobs For You
|Sharjah Jobs For 12th Pass|
|Civil Field Jobs in Sharjah|
|Hotel Chef Jobs in Sharjah, UAE|
|Receptionist Jobs in Sharjah|
|Jobs in Sharjah For Female|