Sales Jobs Los Angeles For Foreigners, Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video, and social platforms.
The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit, and Wired, among others.
Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in to develop film, television, and premium digital video programming.
The Sales Associate will be the administrative support for the media revenue group. The candidate should be able to handle a high-volume environment where they need to be a quick learner with an assertive self-starter approach.
This position is ideal for someone interested in a career in media sales and marketing. The Sales Associate role serves as an extension of the sales team and plays a key role in helping the region’s sellers and clients communicate and win!
- General administrative support such as phone coverage, expenses, scheduling, calendar management, and travel/restaurant arrangements
- Handling RFPs (request for proposals), insertion orders, editorial credits, client communication, and preparing competitive reports
- Support sellers and marketers in preparing for client meetings, presentations, and brainstorming sessions
- Sales Associates will also be responsible for helping sales directors develop NEW client prospects. This includes developing a prospect hit list, outreach, and client-facing communications with the goal of setting up meetings with appropriate sales leads.
- Learning integrated ad sales, brand essence, and sales process
- Using Microsoft, G-Suite, and other internal sales programs such as Salesforce
- The Sales Associate will also assist Client Services teams with specific tasks related to pre and post-sale campaign management. This includes screenshots, spec sheets, marketing deck support, and campaign wrap reports, for example.
- A bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as an understanding of G-Suite/Google Doc tools such as Google slides is important.
- Prior internship experience in the media or tech industry is a plus.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Passion for advertising sales and working in a fast pace industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely computer savvy with the ability to master sales systems
- The candidate should be smart, motivated, personable, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status, and other legally protected characteristics.