Sales Jobs Phoenix, We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales. Sales executives drive a company’s product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities.
A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with the assistance of the Sales Manager & Sales Associates. The job is based on setting up a strategy to find new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users or customers.
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85012|
All the facts and figures that talk about our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: The impact we make in the world. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realize their ambitions, make a positive difference in society, and to maximize the success of our people.
So, when people ask, “What’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems, or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviors, and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
Building on more than of service, our network of member firms spans more than 150 countries and territories. Together, Deloitte’s more than 330,000 people worldwide make an impact that matters. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills And Requirements
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.