Sales Summer Internship Jobs In UK, Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility, and winning? Do you want to sell brands that millions of consumers can’t live without and work with some of the UK’s biggest retailers? If so, our Sales Summer Internship is the perfect opportunity for you to apply!
|Hiring Organization||P&G London Plant|
|Post Name||SALES SUMMER INTERNSHIP|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1700 To 1800 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 1AA|
WHAT DOES A JOB IN SALES LOOK LIKE?
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million-pound business and budget to lead from Day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette, and the UK’s biggest grocery retailers. In this role, you will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, and use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
During your 7-week summer internship, you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in sales with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. With us, you will work on live business problems and be expected to make relevant and impactful contributions to the growth of our brands. To achieve this, you will be expected to dive right in and take the lead on your projects from Day 1.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring, and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, have strong leadership credentials, and are interested in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 –You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives work/life balance.
- Hybrid/flexible working arrangements.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us.
- Full-Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full-time position with P&G after graduation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events, and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University students are currently in their penultimate or final year of study.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
GOOD TO KNOW:
We are consistently recognized as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers