Salesforce Jobs in San Francisco, A sales lead is a retail sales worker who is responsible for coordinating the sales department, supporting management, and ensuring sales quotas are reached. The sales lead position is often a transitory position that allows stores to test if employees have management potential.
We are looking for a dedicated sales lead to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team’s sales quotas are met, and support the management. The sales lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff, and monitoring inventory.
To be successful as a sales lead, you should have excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills. You should also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the store’s products and services.
|Hiring Organization||California Closets – San Francisco|
|Post Name||Sales Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States 94103|
We believe exceptional design transforms people’s lives. We see the home as more than a place—it is a source of comfort and refuge, a space for connection and celebration. Everything we do at California Closets is rooted in our commitment to offering quality custom storage solutions that help people become better versions of themselves, with more time and space to focus on what matters most.
For more than four decades California Closets has built a reputation as a leader in premium and luxury space management, delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service. We’ve helped transform spaces and allow people to get more out of their homes—and do more in their everyday lives. And as we move forward, we will passionately continue to do this, and more.
- Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team’s sales performance.
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers’ questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Assisting with the selling of our store’s products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
- Stocking shelves, setting up displays, ringing up merchandise and sales, and performing cleaning duties.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers’ problems.
- Maintaining inventory, filling out paperwork, and possibly tasking sales workers with the buying of more supplies.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
- Better sales and profit ratio.
- Generate Awareness.
- Target desired customers.
- Better return on investment (ROI)
- Beneficial for both seller as well as the buyer.
- Less costly than other advertising methods.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.