A service technician is a skilled worker that can operate in a variety of industries to provide services and repairs. The service technician, also known as a field service technician, mainly goes to the customer’s location to fix problematic machines or equipment that cannot easily be moved due to size or connections with outer systems.
We are looking for a technically skilled service technician to travel to our customers’ homes or businesses to perform equipment and machine repairs. The service technician’s responsibilities include traveling to customers’ locations, remotely accessing equipment, and performing routine maintenance.
The service technician will install and test products and provide customers with instructions on the proper usage of the product. To be successful as a service technician, you should have excellent technical and mechanical skills. You should have experience with basic hand, power, and diagnostic tools, and you should be physically fit to lift heavy equipment.
|Hiring Organization||MillionAir San Antonio|
|Post Name||Service Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 2200 Per Month|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78216|
Much like Disney’s brilliance in defining the “Disney Experience”, Mary Kay was able to design and maintain a consistent corporate image of quality beyond the confines of the controlled environment of their corporate jet. Million Air Dallas opened as a full-service, first-class business welcome center.
The need was established when the originator of the Million Air network recognized that their customers and clients were stepping off of multimillion-dollar aircraft into facilities that were subpar and designed for maintenance and flight schools, not luxury. The solution was to create their own “aviation oasis” at Million Air Dallas.
- Answering telephone inquiries and assisting clients.
- Installing and testing products, equipment, and machinery and providing instructions to customers on the proper usage of their product.
- Using diagnostic tools to identify issues and evaluate the available information.
- Fixing defective or broken products or ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts.
- Servicing home-based equipment, such as security systems, appliances, computer equipment, televisions, and heating and ventilation units.
- Servicing heavy equipment, such as farm or factory machines, diesel engines, and computer networks.
Skills And Requirements
- The ability to work independently.
- Managing overtime on service calls with patience and not rushing the job.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to diagnose and solve problems based on customers’ non-technical descriptions.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and tools used in the industry.
- Physical fitness to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently.
- Knowledge and skills to “Fix it Right the First Time!”
- Faster professional development through the elimination of training redundancy with the evolution of the blended delivery methods
- Focused training and career development are provided by the helpful “Path to 100% Service Training Standards” tool for required courses
- The performance-based curriculum validates skills and ensures technician competency
- Flexible training to accommodate the technicians’ schedules
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.