Security Engineer Job in Portugal, We are looking for a capable System Security Engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space. You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks, and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in Security or Systems Engineering.
A Security Engineer is a professional who is responsible for keeping the digital security of their company or client’s networks up-to-date. They help implement new protocols, operate a computer system that protects against cyber attacks from outside sources, as well as maintain an IT infrastructure in order to provide maximum protection within an organization’s walls.
System Security Engineers are responsible for preventing and mitigating security breaches that may arise within a company’s computer systems. They are experts in various fields such as information security, network security, and mobile security.
|Hiring Organization||Trust Systems|
|Post Name||Security Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 1000 To EUR 1200 Per Month|
|Location||Lisbon, Estremadura, Portugal 1050-053|
WHAT CHARACTERIZES OUR OFFER: We carry out Audits in the field of Personal Data Protection. But let’s go further: We indicate clearly the ways of ensuring that protection We provide an organization-wide way able to collaborate in this regard.
We develop Cloud solutions with high-Security requirements, having conceived, developed, and implemented solutions with these characteristics in the field of Telecommunications, Forestry, and Sustainability, among others.
Trust Systems is a Portuguese company that since 2016 has been operating in the field of Information Security. We focus on information protection solutions (such as encryption and anonymization), audits, and security services.
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis.
- Report possible threats or software issues.
- Research weaknesses and find ways to counter them.
- Find cost-effective solutions to cybersecurity problems.
- Understand software, hardware, and internet needs while adjusting them according to our business environment.
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization.
- Test company software, firmware, and firewalls.
- Assist fellow employees with cybersecurity, software, hardware or IT needs.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to prioritize projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH, or CISM are desired.
- An understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level.
- Public Trust security clearance, or a willingness to obtain one.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Basic coding skills, such as HTML, CSS, and other languages.
- Secure Your Future.
- Future Job Growth is Guaranteed.
- Average Salaries are High on this Career Path.
- You Can Work from Home.
- You are Mobile.
- Explore Self-Employment.
- Security Specialist.
- Have a Good Work/Life Balance.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.