Security Jobs Wellington- We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property, and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
- Company Name: Xero
- Post: Security Guard
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: NZD 35000 To NZD 40000 Per Year
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Wellington, New Zealand 6011
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Xero is a New Zealand–domiciled public technology company, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. Xero is a cloud-based accounting software platform for small- and medium-sized businesses.
Xero exists to make life better for people in small businesses, their advisors, and communities around the world by rewiring the world of small business by making it seamless, simpler, and smarter.
- Health Insurance Benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Retirement Accounts.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Registered as a security officer.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly
- Monitor property entrance
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Secure all exits, doors, and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Security Jobs Wellington.