Seek Melbourne, We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. Also called data entry clerks, data entry operators collate, organize, and capture data into digital databases for a variety of companies and industries.
As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
|Hiring Organization||Quest Personnel|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 28 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3066|
Quest Personnel was in Melbourne, Victoria as an Australian-owned full-service recruitment firm specializing in contractor and temporary placements primarily in white-collar industries.
Within five years of commencing operations, Quest Personnel expanded rapidly to over thirty locations and 8,000 on-hired and full-time employees nationally partnering with some of Australia’s most well recognized public and private sector enterprises for both blue and white-collar contract staffing.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Data entry experience preferably within an office administration environment.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.