Senior IT Support Jobs in Dubai, The Senior IT Support is responsible to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization. He/ she will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, and solving technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
|Hiring Organization||BFL Group|
|Post Name||Senior IT Support|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and handheld devices, wifi, etc.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Responds in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Provides technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new user accounts and profiles.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Proactive support – ongoing maintenance and monitoring of systems in accordance with appropriate plans.
- Manage Backups, Email systems, and Licensing renewals
- Manage/Troubleshoot MS Teams, Office365, GMAIL, VPN, and Remote Connectivity
- Operate and monitor all systems in all stores and offices/warehouses in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with security operating procedures, and legislation ethics.
- To manage timely backup from stores and thorough checking to find incidents like staff issues/customer issues/ thefts etc.
- Liaise with the police, service providers, and internal concerned departments to ensure the appropriate use of the system.
- Include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
- Record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible standard format.
- Report equipment failure to the Immediate Manager to maximize the operation of the system.
- Maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the regulations set up by the Department of Protective Systems (Dubai Police) and ensure the security of the control room and equipment is maintained at all times.
- Conduct regular checks on all sales, ladies/shop managers, to assure they are alert and carrying out their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in conducting investigations and prepare accompanying investigation reports for cases that occur in the stores or staff misconduct.
- Keep tag on the movements of staff who are going on vacation or canceling their job.
- Conduct regular and periodic checks and take immediate follow-up action on all CCTV systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.