Full Job Description
Senior Product Manager Jobs In UK, We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion, and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible.
Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow.
We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials, and safety boards.
- We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Growth team and play a key role in growing the rider base.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering delightful user experiences across the user lifecycle, discovering new growth opportunities, and leading many experiments along the way.
- You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding team, working together to help more people try Dott and form new habits. You’ll be changing the way people move around their cities for good.
|Post Name||Senior Product Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 4000 To GBP 4500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 1AA|
The role can be based in Paris, Amsterdam, or London
What you’ll do
- Translate Growth product strategy into a roadmap optimized for boosting user acquisition, retention, and usage KPIs
- Lead the delivery of all initiatives on the Growth roadmap, collaborating with Designers, Copywriters, Mobile / Backend / Fullstack Engineers, and Data Analysts within the team along the way
- Rigorously prioritize hypotheses to validate, define testing plans, and manage trade-offs
- Remain focused on the user problem to solve, and on delivering high-quality solutions to these problems
- Proactively discover and unlock new growth opportunities
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience in Product Management experience, preferably in a growth stage start-up
- User first mindset: you’re the voice of the user and you are passionate about constantly improving their experience.
- Data-driven: you know your way around data and use it to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on
- Experimental mindset: hitting objectives through testing, learning, and iterating
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. You’ll be part of a diverse team, working together with teams located across Europe
- Desire to work in a rapid and dynamic environment. Our industry is evolving every day – you should be up for the challenge!
What’s in it for me?
- An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Israel, Norway, and the UK.
- Impact: An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible.
- Opportunities to learn: You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position.
- Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, and honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets.
- People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with OpenUp to ensure our employee’s mental health is top of mind in these difficult times.
Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias, or discrimination toward applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.