Senior Software Engineer Job In Amazon , We are looking for a senior software engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The senior software engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure a successful design.
To be successful as a senior software engineer, you should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a top-notch senior software engineer will ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
Also known as senior software engineers, senior software engineers develop software solutions by studying systems flow and work processes, conferring with users, and following the software development lifecycle. Senior Software Engineer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
Hiring Organization – Amazon
Post Name – Senior Software Engineer
Salary – USD 4500 To USD 5500 Per Month
Location – San Antonio, Texas, United States 78249
Amazon is opening a new Consumer Robotics Software Development Center in Bengaluru. This site will help support Amazon’s Consumer Robotics division, which launched its first robot — Astro — last year. To celebrate the opening of the site, Amazon is hosting a virtual event for press and consumer robotics enthusiasts, called Amazon Device: All About Astro.
Astro is a new and different kind of robot, one that’s designed to help customers with a range of tasks like home monitoring and keeping in touch with family. It brings together new advancements in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor technology, and voice and edge computing in a package that’s designed to be helpful and convenient.
“Last year we unveiled our first consumer robot, but it certainly will not be our last. This new Consumer Robotics Software Development Center will help support our growing consumer robotics division and attract top talent to work on world-class technology products. India is an innovation hub; having the center here will help Amazon create better consumer robotics experiences for customers worldwide,” says Ken Washington, Vice President, Consumer Robotics, Amazon.
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing content supply portfolio of applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, and best practices, and develop new processes.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Skills And Requirements
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- The rate of pay is very good.
- The skills are transferable.
- Work anywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment.
- Constant learning curve.
- You can be as creative as you want.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.