Senior Staff Engineer Jobs in Mumbai, India, It’s the three tenets we carry into everything we do: innovation, quality, and responsibility. We build energy production and management solutions that address industry problems in bold new ways; solutions that our customers can trust; and solutions that contribute to a healthier planet.
We are looking for Electrical Engineering graduates at BEBTech or MEMTech levels. We are looking for candidates who have hands-on when it comes to working with or creating electrical electronic systems. This includes being familiar with both HW and FW.
As a System DVT Engineer, the successful candidate will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for defining, integrating, and testing the behavior of the system for Enphase’s energy solutions.
Hiring Organization – GM INFOTECH
Post Name – Senior Staff Engineer – Design Verification Testing
Qualification – Any Graduate, Post Graduate
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – INR 30000/- To 35000/- Per Month
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 230532
In this role the successful candidate will :
- Oversee the system DVT execution plan and provide technical direction to the DVT Engineers.
- Conduct a Design verification test (DVT) to assure full coverage of the Micro Inverter system design
- Troubleshoot the system failures encountered during DVT and analyze the root cause for the failures.
- Work with the development team to aid in fixing the failures encountered during system DVT.
– Responsible for documentation of test plan and test reports
- Read system DVT plans and files as well as system documents to aid in troubleshooting during system DVT.
- Database management for test results, and test data analysis either manually or using python-based data analysis script.
Qualification and Previous Experience :
- BE. in Electrical Electronics engineering with 12+ years’ experience outside of university or
- Master in Power Electronics or Power Systems with 10+years’ experience in system design verification test
Desired experience – the following will be an advantage :
- Experience with Python or similar languages
- Understanding of Solar micro-inverter, energy storage, micro-grid, and renewable energy systems
- Controlling test equipment using GPIB, TCPIP, USB, RS232, and other communication buses.
- Ability to interact with databases for retrieving test records and writing test results.
- Hands-on Experience in handling the lab Electronic equipment.
- Experience in grid-tied inverter validation and advanced grid profile functions.
What would make you stand out :
- Significant experience in one or more of these areas:
- Power Electronics circuits, control, and Power system engineering
- End-to-end electronics design development in a regulated industry in HWFWSystems
- Power supply and inverter topologies
- System-level support for Field Quality Improvement and Cost reduction through