Sharjah Aviation Careers, We are looking for a cheerful, outgoing individual to join our company as a stewardess. The responsibilities of this role include performing preflight checks on first aid kits, food, and beverages, greeting passengers, taking tickets, checking seatbelts, and seeing to the safety and comfort of all passengers during flights.
To be successful as a stewardess, you should have extensive emergency training and should be willing to frequently go on long international flights. Ultimately, a top-notch stewardess is friendly and personable with great customer service skills.
Stewardesses are more often known as flight attendants, and they work to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers during flights. They deliver safety instructions, prepare and hand out food, and maintain the interior of the plane during flight.
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
SAS is a place I can call home, a place where people are seen as true assets and where one’s potential and capabilities are nurtured and developed. SAS has provided my colleagues and me with a good work environment and plenty of opportunities to showcase my talents.
Working with a multicultural and dynamic team has helped me evolve as a person The work environment is great, the benefits are good, and most of all, it’s very fulfilling and rewarding.
The top-notch training provided to keep my skills sharp and the importance given to my development, training, career progression, and internal promotion opportunities are what make this organization a great place to work.
- Performing preflight checks and ensuring the plane is well-equipped with emergency gear and enough food and drinks.
- Assisting with the boarding process, greeting passengers, checking tickets, and helping passengers to find their seats.
- Explaining emergency and safety procedures to passengers and ensuring all seat belts are fastened.
- Directing evacuations and providing first aid in emergencies.
- Maintaining the cabin of the plane during flight, restocking supplies, and seeing to issues such as entertainment system malfunctions.
- Preparing, offering, and serving meals, snacks, and drinks to passengers.
- Assisting with the de-boarding processes in a timely and orderly manner.
Skills & Requirements
- On-the-job training and FAA certification.
- Knowledge of a foreign language may be advantageous.
- First aid and CPR certification may be advantageous.
- Must hold a valid passport and meet the height and weight requirements for operating an airplane’s facilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership qualities as well as teamwork skills.
- Willingness to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Discounts on Airfare.
- Paid Hotel Visits.
- Meeting New People.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible Schedule.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.