Showroom Jobs in Nellore, We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
A sales executive is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling products to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
|Hiring Organization||ŠKODA Showroom and Service|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India 524004|
Ever since the automotive industry’s pioneering days, the ŠKODA brand has been turning out cutting-edge technologies and inventions. The joy of mobility and all things technical initially found expression in bicycles, followed by motorcycles and, ultimately, cars.
The ŠKODA Museum brings the past to life in an authentic setting – the former production halls where cars were made. Right next door, the company’s largest and most modern plant continues this history, turning out new ŠKODAs day after day.
History is more than the mere passing of time. It’s a collection of stories that remain timeless. To celebrate the exciting history of ŠKODA, we created a timeline not of events, but of emotions. And there are no better stewards of ŠKODA’s legacy than the people who drive our cars.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Good income potential. Many salespeople operate on a commission-based system, where they earn money depending on how many sales they make in a pay period.
- Indoor work environment.
- Development of your people skills.
- Minimal educational requirements.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Showroom Jobs in Nellore.