Showroom Jobs NYC, Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement. Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition. Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies. Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS.
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be based in the Pacific Northwest, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Columbia Sales team partners with external partners (from wholesale key accounts to independent boutiques) and internal teams including Merchandising, Marketing, and Design to understand the needs of consumers and the realities of the marketplace, as well as how our product best fits into that equation.
The Sales team’s business savviness and sales strategy expertise lend themselves to strong partnerships and solid results.
The Showroom Manager is responsible for driving excellence of showroom presentation and facility management. As the showroom manager, you will maintain a high level of customer service through the support of respective Key Account Executives/Regional Sales Managers, the sales team, and our wholesale customers.
Primary duties include managing daily operations of the field sales showroom, sample management, supporting sales teams, assisting with customer presentations, and interacting with Columbia Headquarters staff to represent the interests of the region’s retail customers.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Manage all aspects of showroom operations including initiatives, policies, and procedures
- Support seasonal sell-in, including sample processing and management, merchandising showroom, support of customer product presentations and meetings
- Daily UPS/Fed Ex shipping and receiving
- Organize and maintain selling materials and sales tools (print books, swatches, etc.)
- Maintain and manage office supplies
- Maintain and manage Food/Beverage and catering for meetings
- Ongoing showroom maintenance
- Calm and Organized with strong attention to detail
- Creative Problem Solver, you love to look at all sides of a challenge to determine the best course of action
- Customer Centric, you understand the voice and needs of the customer
- Flexible and adaptable you are able to manage competing priorities with ease
- A relationship builder who thrives in a collaborative and consensus-orientated team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or similar field preferred; or another relevant combination of training and experience is required.
- Strong Project Management skills (highly organized, excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize).
- Strong spreadsheet and Microsoft office experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the business process development and improvement.
- Physical ability to use telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, type, sit and stand for extended periods of time, and lift/carry up to 35 pounds.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear, and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we’ve been on one since working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who’s found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
Related Jobs For You
|Travel Nursing Jobs NYC|
|Architect jobs in NYC|
|Starbucks Jobs NYC|
|CNA Jobs NYC|
|Graduate jobs in NYC|