Singapore Job Vacancy for Indian
Singapore Job Vacancy for Indian – Marketing Manager is a critical role in our global marketing engine, where you will have the opportunity to be the subject matter expert in the South East Asia and Korea (SEAK) marketing team.
Working across our market-leading technologies, your career growth and professional development is only limited by your imagination.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet.
Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
Aligning closely with the sales team and the regional and global marketing functions, you will be responsible for creating and accelerating pipeline in SEAK region.
Field Marketing focuses on localization and execution of global campaigns as well as the development of local strategic marketing plans.
By providing local customer insights you will ensure Global Demand programs address your country market needs and continue to be optimized for maximum ROI.
- Company Name: VMware
- Post: Marketing Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Job Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Salary: SGD 5,000 to SGD 10,000 Per Month
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Singapore
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Marketing Manager Job Duties for Singapore Job Vacancy for Indian:
- Mapping marketing campaigns to the customer lifecycle, spending the budget compliantly and being accountable for on target spend, tracking and measuring return on investment according to budget, rules and guidelines
- Localization requirements for Global Campaigns
- Regional insights feedback to support development of Global Digital Strategy
- Leverage and drive adoption of our Regional and Global marketing tools to ensure we drive scale and speed to market
- Support global strategic and velocity GTM plays in region.
- Closely track priority critical metrics at the regional/country level including Sales Accepted Leads and pipeline contribution so we can demonstrate marketing impact and align marketing activities to pipeline gaps and opportunities.
- Analyse and provide data-driven insights that will improve pipeline and the customer experience
- Regional Activation of Webcasts and Global events such VMworld to fuel sales, technical and executive engagement
- Support local 1:1 Account Based Marketing and Event programs
- Support local Vertical Marketing for priority industries
- Represent field marketing at reviews and other meetings as appropriate, present marketing plans and updates to cross-functional marketing and sales teams
- Support sales training and awareness of local and global marketing programs
Reporting to the Marketing Director for SEAK you will work closely with your colleagues across the broader Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) Region team in the Solutions, Audience and Programs Marketing teams.
You will represent your APJ Regional Marketing team as a primary stakeholder to sales within SEAK region. In the broader Global Demand and Field Marketing teams, you will work closely with the Global BDR & Digital COE for the execution of Global campaigns in your region/country.
The APJ Field Marketing team culture is high performing, fast paced and collaborative, with a vision to be the voice of the customer and partner, focused on growth fueled by data driven insight.
Marketing Manager Skills for Singapore Job Vacancy for Indian:
- Proven understanding of the IT landscape
- Ability to understand, analyze and share customer insights to influence program design
- Program execution
- Budget management
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding of ROI reporting and campaign optimization
- BA/BS Marketing or any other relevant/equivalent degree
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
Marketing Manager Benefits for Singapore Job Vacancy for Indian:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.