Social Worker Jobs in San Francisco, Social workers help clients handle everyday life problems. They often assist clients who have issues caused by neglect, abuse, domestic violence, mental health, and parental substance abuse. Clinical social workers may also diagnose and treat mental, behavioral, and emotional issues.
We are looking for a compassionate social worker to help serve the communities that we have a presence in by assisting our clients that are affected by issues such as neglect, child abuse, domestic violence, mental health, and parental substance abuse.
Cases will be handled by phone or in person. You will be in charge of assessing clients and gathering relevant information about their cases, providing crisis intervention, and contacting and making referrals to other agencies and services.
|Hiring Organization||St. Mary’s Medical Center|
|Post Name||Social Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States 94117|
Hello. We welcome the chance to help you feel your best. Excellent, affordable health care, delivered with compassion, is what we stand for, we’ve made it our goal to create environments that meet each patient’s physical, mental, and spiritual needs. We also believe this healing philosophy promotes the well-being of our staff and the places they serve.
Dignity Health is made up of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff who deliver excellent care to diverse communities in 21 states. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is the fifth largest health system in the nation and the largest hospital provider in California. Through teamwork and innovation, faith and compassion, advocacy and action, we endeavor every day to keep you happy, healthy, and whole.
- Assisting clients in receiving services by telephone and in person.
- Getting clients involved in beneficial activities.
- Assessing clients and gathering relevant information.
- Offering information and supporting clients and their families.
- Contacting and making referrals to other agencies and services.
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports.
- Participating in training, supervision, and meetings.
- Watch for signs of child abuse.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Ability to give full attention to what social service clients are saying, understand the points being made, ask questions, and not interrupt inappropriately.
- Awareness of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Ability to judge the relative costs and benefits of potential social service and health care actions and choose the most appropriate one.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proficient in word, excel, outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to stay calm and empathize with clients when they are upset.
- Licensed clinical social worker.
- It’s a Growing Field.
- You May Have Your Student Loans Forgiven.
- You Have a Variety of Opportunities.
- There is Room to Grow.
- You Can Make a Difference.
- You Can Apply Your Core Values to Your Work.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.