Software Developer Jobs in Dubai, Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is required.
|Hiring Organization||Nathan & Nathan Human Resource Solutions|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Nathan & Nathan has transformed the HR services market and leads in product and service innovation. With a focus on innovation and technology, we have developed various products and solutions that have been widely adopted by businesses throughout the UAE and GCC.
Our approach includes the latest technology and top Industry talent with a modern and inclusive approach to workplace solutions. The success of this approach can be witnessed through our fast-growing base of over 3,500+ customers comprising private and government entities who operate in the UAE and GCC.
With our focus and expertise in HR, innovation, technology, and employee inclusivity, we aim to increase employee happiness in the workplace and improve employee engagement levels which have resulted in client satisfaction across all our service offerings and workplace.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Access to education.
- High demand. Software developers are in high demand.
- Career options.
- Remote work.
- High salary.
- Working collaboratively and individually.
- Always learning.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Freelance Jobs in Dubai”.