About the role
Sponsored Care Assistant Jobs In UK, Every resident, and their families, need people caring for them who genuinely want the best for them. So, whether you’re going for a walk, changing a bed, monitoring their food and fluid intake, or listening to their life experience, the connections you build will make their life better. And make your work more meaningful.
This is a role that focuses on dignity through determined effort. It’s a role that makes a difference in residents’ lives and works more worthwhile. And it’s a role that is backed up by investment in training that is second to none.
|Hiring Organization||Caring Homes|
|Post Name||Sponsored Care Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Woking, England, United Kingdom GU24 8AU|
The life of every resident we proudly care for is extraordinary, rich in history, and unique life stories. We are Caring Homes, one of the UK’s leading providers of nursing, residential, and dementia care.
We have 69 homes in beautiful locations nationwide and we’re still growing. And we know that genuine care is delivered by passionate people who go above and beyond to help every resident live life to the full.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you’ll play such an important role in the everyday activities and needs of the residents you’ll bond with. Working as part of one team of nursing and care professionals, you’ll understand what matters to every resident, so you can tailor the way you care for them. Helping them live as independently as possible. If you have experience in care, or if you’d like to put your people skills to better use, you’ll find a warm welcome and the opportunity for a great career here.
The skills you’ll need
People skills, attention to detail, respect for the past, and hopes for the future. These are the qualities we look for in every Healthcare Assistant. You’ll bring a ‘one team’ attitude which means you’ll be happy to share the responsibility with your teammates. And you’ll bring an appetite for learning that will open doors to future opportunities with the support of your managers and colleagues.
Above and beyond
If you share a passion for going above and beyond for people who need a bit of extra care and attention, or for people who need much more, you’ll be warmly welcomed to the team. And if you want to develop a career in a business that will go above and beyond for you, your future career in care is here. And as a business that specializes in dementia care, everyone who works here is offered our award-winning dementia training.
Exceptional benefits package
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Excellent ongoing training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organization!
- Long service awards
- Recognition program
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counseling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing Portal
- Wagestream – this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned, and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts of up to 40%
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Free or subsidized meals, depending on location