Sponsored Jobs In UK, Are you a current leader in the veterinary industry looking for a fresh challenge or a Veterinary Surgeon with a vision of what the ideal practice would be like? If you are a Vet, are you wanting to decrease clinical hours, but still keep practical skills honed? Happy team? Varied caseload? Freedom and support resources to work up cases? More surgery or more medicine? All of the above? None of the above?
This is your chance to take the leap beyond being just a vet, discover what you are capable of, and show the veterinary world what the ideal practice and team would look like!
Now that we have finished teaching our previous leader, the guilt of hogging the good life with us has prompted them to take the next step in their career, so our Crooks family is looking for our new leader to work with the team. We have a very diverse team, in experience, personalities, nationalities, and sense of humor. The individual in question would have to be a passionate, forward-thinking team player, with a good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at themselves.
We are a busy two-site, forward-thinking, and multi-vet small animal practice in South Yorkshire. The practice benefits from support internally, as well as from neighboring CVS referral practices. No OOHs. One of the biggest assets would be the support from VetOracle, free online specialist advice, combined with the practices’ generous diary allowing actual time for case workups for the Vet team.
|Hiring Organization||CVS UK Ltd|
|Post Name||Clinical or Practice Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Rotherham, England, United Kingdom S35 9AA|
As practice leader, you will be responsible for leadership and staff development, maintaining our high standards of client and patient care, and identifying ways in which we can improve. You will provide support, leadership, and management to the practice on a day-to-day basis. You will liaise closely with the Regional Director to ensure the practice continues to deliver outstanding service to our clients and patients……This might sound all-encompassing and daunting, however, do not fear and do not let that put you off – you are never alone! To support you in your role, regardless of lots or almost no official previous leadership experience, you have:
- As much as needed close support from the Regional Director
- Daily close support from the Practice Manager, Head Nurse, Head Receptionist, and the rest of the team – we all look after each other
- The internal (Hub Clinical Leads) and external support functions do cover a fair amount of the clinical support for the vet team, allowing you to focus on important areas rather than all areas
- Encouragement to enroll in our Training Qualifications the UK endorsed management and leadership course, designed specifically to support our colleagues by giving you the foundations to build your management career upon
- Monthly management, regional and one-to-one meetings
They must be exaggerating. No. Please feel free to request an informal chat with the Regional Director, Neil HodgettsMost practices would flaunt the close proximity as the main reason to move to this area, we feel the practice and this position is the best reason, and the sheer awesomeness of the Peak District is just an added bonus that speaks for itself…ok, a few quick words: a hiking, camping and rock-climbing mecca of the UK.
The position will offer:
- Attractive salary up to £80k depending on experience and qualifications
- No OOH’s
- Flexible working pattern
- 4-day long weekend off (Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday) every 3 weeks
- Standard 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 2 weeks per year
- Receive extra days of leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Generous relocation package
- Visa sponsorship available (must be eligible to register with RCVS)
- 5 days CPD and £1000 CPD budget a year
- Certificate/further career and skill development encouraged, certificate funding available, supported by visiting certificate holders or option to visit other advanced CVS practices (post-COVID)
- Growing multi-Vet practices with a team-orientated environment with regular meetings to provide clinical support, discuss cases and clinical governance
- Access to modern equipment, including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house blood machines and soon to include dental radiography
- Private healthcare
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay consisting of 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks at 50% pay with no claw back, as well as enhanced paternity & adoption pay