Sponsored Visa Jobs in UK, Superior Healthcare is offering visa sponsorships to experienced Registered Nurses that currently reside in the UK. (No overseas applicants will be considered at this time) Would you like the opportunity to work in Kent for a reputable?
A supportive healthcare company that can sponsor you in a Registered Nurse position? You will be guaranteed a minimum of hours per week, visa sponsorship, in-house training, numerous benefits, and ongoing development
|Hiring Organization||Superior Healthcare|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse (Visa Sponsorship)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22 To GBP 29 Per Hour|
|Location||Canterbury, England, United Kingdom CT5 3SE|
Pay Rate And Benefits
- Pay to start from–£22-£29 per hour
- Thorough induction, and training
- Holiday Pay
- Company Pension
- Monthly employee lottery
- An employee of the month
- Regular social events (Team BBQs and quarterly breakfast mornings)
- Blue Light Card (to gain access to 100’s online and instore discounts)
- Referral Scheme: receive gift vouchers when you refer-a-friend
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Christmas saver scheme
Our clients are varied, and you will be placed in settings across Kent that include private hospitals, residential and care home settings, hospices, and support living homes. We will provide.
A comprehensive induction when you join us and then ongoing paid training opportunities throughout your employment. This could include, dementia awareness, BSL, and epilepsy medication training.
Requirements For The Guaranteed Hours Contract And Visa Sponsorship
- Hold a valid UK driving license with access to your own car
- Travel up to 25 miles from home address (mileage is paid after 15 miles)
- Minimum 1-year post-registration experience in the UK
- Clear DBS and right to work in the UK
- Must be a proficient English writer and speaker (you may be asked to provide proof of your OSCE)
- You will be required to be employed exclusively by Superior Healthcare
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and professional references.