Sponsorship Jobs in USA, Social Workers are professionals who help people solve and cope with their problems. Some of these professions, like child welfare, social work, or mental health, can make a huge difference in someone’s life.
We are looking for an emotionally intelligent Social Worker to act as an advocate and help people foster their capacities and coping mechanisms in order to improve and better their daily lives and experiences, within specified standards and timescales.
A social worker’s primary daily function is to contact and counsel vulnerable people. They perform crisis intervention, activity planning, and community building, among many other responsibilities to ensure the health and safety of children and their families.
|Post Name||Social Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10018|
JASA is the go-to agency serving older adults in New York City, providing critical services to over 40,000 people annually. Founded 50+ years ago, JASA is a leading expert and innovator in aging services that recognizes the diversity among the aging population and honors older adults as vital members of society.
JASA’s life-changing support services, interventions, and partnerships promote aging with a purpose and provide autonomy for older adults to remain in their homes and communities. JASA Community Health Navigator Program launched Care Transitions Programs established
JASA operates ten affordable housing properties, is a licensed home care agency, and offers a breadth of integrative services citywide spanning free legal services, health, and mental health services, home-delivered meals, social programming at senior centers, and community training on elder abuse, peer health support, caregiver assistance and more.
- Plan, coordinate, manage, and implement support packages to help clients deal with difficulties and overcome dependencies.
- Interview service users and assess their current condition, needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Address each case as a unit and set tailored measurable goals.
- Monitor and evaluate clients’ progress and modify treatment plans accordingly.
- Offer information and counseling on the best course of action during sessions.
- Maintain accurate records and report on clients’ status.
- Attend case conferences and provide evidence in court.
- Act as a key worker and cooperate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Refer clients to community services to help them in recovery.
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of social theories and practices.
- Social perceptiveness and empathy.
- Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships.
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse populations and groups.
- Resilience along with the ability to assess situations.
- Willing to submit to background checks.
- BS degree in social work (BSW), psychology, or sociology.
- Critical thinking.
- Active listening.
- Cultural competence.
- You May Have Your Student Loans Forgiven.
- You Have a Variety of Opportunities.
- There is Room to Grow.
- You Can Make a Difference.
- You Can Apply Your Core Values to Your Work.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.