Structural Engineer Jobs Mumbai, We are seeking a Lead Civil Structural Engineer with experience in leading middle and large-scale projects (TIC of EUR 30m to 300m) in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets.
The role of Lead CSA Engineer is a key leadership role, being responsible for the day-to-day supervision and coordination of the CSA engineering and design team assigned to a project. Part of this role would be inter-office work-share coordination which is mostly executed with the Worley offices in Mumbai, India.
The Lead CSA Engineer reports functionally to the Discipline Manager and operationally to one or more Project Managers. Input and leadership will be delivered in the conceptual design, project specification, FEED, basic engineering, and extended basic and detailed design phases.
Structural Engineer Jobs Mumbai
As a Lead Engineer CSA you are responsible for
- You ensure work is carried out competently and effectively within schedule, budget, and quality and that project objectives are met
- You provide overall supervision and leadership of discipline project teams of engineers and designers. We expect you to develop a productive and cohesive team
- You develop and coach junior Engineers within the discipline project team
- You conduct performance assessments/feedback and development conversations with your staff
- You maintain effective communication with project team members, customers, and all interfaces
- You ensure the integrity of the work scope and that work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards
- You are responsible for man-hour and schedule estimates
- You pro-actively identify issues that impede project progress and report to Project Management
- Showing a high level of safety awareness
We expect you to bring
- Job-specific knowledge:
- Proven track record of being responsible for teams of engineers and designers
- 5+ years of engineering experience with concrete and steel structure
- Experience in the petrochemical industry and related industry
- Multi-office project experience
- Education: Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
- Communication skills: Fluent in English (and Dutch is an asset)
- IT skills:
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Applications, Competent in calculation software
- Strong knowledge of Eurocodes
- People skills: Motivational and collaborative communication skills
What we offer
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment.
Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.